Monday, September 8, 2008

My First Post

Hello, this is Rev. Hugh. 

My anger management counselor suggested that I start to examine my mistakes, and why I am currently incarcerated as a political prisoner. He says that I need to take a hard look at my life, even though I am innocent. As a result, I have permission from Dr. Reynolds to get access to the computer after lunch. To sort through my personal problems, I decided to start a blog and prove how contrite I am. 

ONCE AND FOR ALL let me state for the record that my Miracle Salve killed no one!!!! Rocco Jones doesn't count since he was technically only dead four minutes. His collapse the next day was completely unrelated, I assure you. The doctor doing the autopsy did state that the tumor was completely gone from his head.

I plan to post some of the "Best Of" moments of my ministry so that all my many fans can see that even though I am unjustly accused, and in a dark and lonely place, my spirits are still high, and I am still working on my goal of world domination. 

I had another one of my Extra Strength Visions last night, and I believe that God has told me to start up a Christian weather forecasting business when I am out of prison. I have been practicing out in the yard, and Tiny says I am a real pro. In the meantime, I am reading all about weather on the wikipedia.

My last television project, Rev. Hugh Pokrit's The Power of Change Ministry, was canceled due to my arrest. Here is a video of the trailer. If you pay close attention, you will be humbled by my spiritual and magnetic video presence.


No comments: